- Talking Heads
- April 6, 2015
06th April 2015
Our Grandest Team: The 2015 Crabbie’s Grand National
Calling all the stable staff from yards with entries in the 2015 Crabbie's Grand National. Would you like the chance to win £500 for your yard?
We want the teams who care for each National hope to send us a group selfie or a Vine of them and their horse for the chance to win £500 for the yard.
The Jockey Club will then ask their social media communities to vote for their favourite selfie over Grand National weekend. Voting will close on midnight on 12th April, with the winners announced on 13th April.
How to enter
Simply tweet the Jockey Club (@TheJockeyClub) with your selfie or Vine along with the name of the horse and the hashtag #OurGrandestTeam.
Or if you don't have Twitter you can email your entry to email@example.com and we will post it on your behalf.
Get your friends and fans to favourite and RT your selfie. Each one counts as a vote!
All of the selfies will be collected and added to a Facebook gallery where users can vote for their favourite.
The winner will be the selfie or Vine that receives the most favourites and retweets on Twitter combined with likes on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is The Jockey Club ("The Jockey Club") 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS.
2. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. No entries will be accepted from commercial organisations or entities, or if entries are sent via agencies or third parties.
4. The Jockey Club will not accept responsibility for entries that are not received.
5. Any material or content submitted as part of your entry may only appear on any website owned or controlled by The Jockey Club at the discretion of The Jockey Club.
6. Your entry must be received by 4pm on Saturday 11th April. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for late or corrupted entries due to failures of the Internet or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
8. Prize winners will be notified using the e-mail address that they provide to The Jockey Club. The notification e-mail will provide details of how and when the winners can claim their prize. In the event that The Jockey Club does not receive a reply from any of the winners within the time specified in their notification, such winner or winners will forfeit their right to the prize.
9. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this promotion except with the prize winners.
10. The names of the prize winners will be published on Twitter. Prize winners may be asked to participate in publicity.
12. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold, given away as a prize or substituted for a cash alternative.
13. Prizes may be subject to change. The Jockey Club reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of The Jockey Club shall be final.